Setting new standards in the handling of brickwork: the maxit mörtelpad saves a lot of time and ensures maximum quality, and handling is easier and more efficient than ever before.
Trowels, mortar silos, cement mixers and other tools of the trade that used to be typical sights at building sites have now become virtually unnecessary. Mortar pads can be handled quickly, cleanly and reliably. Mixing mortar and cleaning tools are now a thing of the past. This allows the bricklayer to concentrate on the actual bricklaying process. The result: the next evolutionary phase in brickwork. We call it "Brickwork 3.0".
- Saves time spent preparing and completing the bricklaying process
- Up to 30 percent more performance than conventional processing
- Up to 95 percent less weight for the worker
- Handling is easy to understand
- Targeted production of high-quality brickwork
- Independence from additional work tools (application and cost advantages)
- More cleanliness on the building site
Lay on maxit mörtelpads
Cut maxit mörtelpads to size if necessary
Moisten maxit mörtelpads
Position brick with full surface
Align brick in usual way